Sunday, February 22, 2015

I'm a terrible blogger....

I had good intentions of blogging weekly this year.  I don't know what happened other than LIFE.  I am going to try my best to get busy blogging.  I realized that I never even posted pictures of my class this year so I am going to start there.  I do have several things that I want to share in upcoming posts. I have attended two really good trainings this year and hope to do a separate post on each of those.  For now......




This is just as you come in the door.  My high school helpers love this chair that was my Mamaws.

Disclaimer....I didn't clean my room in any way before taking these pictures.  You are seeing a very realistic view of my room.


This is my super improvers wall.  I love this.  The kids love earning their stars each day.  I also give them a piece of candy each time they earn a star.  Stars are earned by mastering an activity on Academy of Reading or completing a lesson with me.





These are my computers.  They are mostly used for Academy of Reading.  I can't say enough good things about this program.  I have seen many students improve their reading greatly using this program.  However, it doesn't work for every single student.  These students work here with my assistant or at my table with me.  

Assistant's table



My work area/desk


I hope you enjoyed this little tour.  Hopefully, my next post will be this week.  I recently attended a LETRS training and want to blog about it. I hope you have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment